HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Favorite tune at the moment poll? (Read 1646 times)
rcelley
Junior Uke

Because I like to say,
"tricky wicky wacky woo."

central minnesota, USA
Favorite tune at the moment poll?
Oct 22nd, 2005 at 4:15pm

A twist on the idea of what the man said when asked which of his instruments was his favorite, "whichever one I'm holding at the moment", I thought I'd just whip a little poll out here and ask:

What is the song you are really digging to play right now, y'know the one you're playing everyday once or twice through, four or five times a day whenever you happen to pick up the uke?

For me at the moment it's "Til There Was You" by Meredith Wilson. A lovely little song from The Music Man, recorded by many artists including the Beatles (early). Nice chords include some diminished moves and a very cool sounding move from G to G-aug. Picked that up at www.alligatorboogaloo.com/uke/tabs

So, what's your current "fav rave" or maybe it's a "swoon tune"?

Rich Celley
IP Logged

Bud
Ex Member

Re: Favorite tune at the moment poll?
Reply #1 - May 6th, 2006 at 8:43pm

Im just starting out, but have a couple of favorites at this time...
"Five foot two eyes of Blue".... and "All of me"...... and perhaps "Hey Good Looking"
Sorry, its hard to pick just one... LOL
Not very complicated... I just like the melodies... the words.......... They are the type of tunes that bounce around in your head for days...

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Home | About Us | About Classes | Shop Store | Shop Tour | Session Tour | Luthiers Diary | Gallery
Class Schedule | Register | Alumni | Message Board | Tool Tips | Building Tips | Contact Us