HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Uke building class (Read 5085 times)
eladyrag

Ukulele Lover!

Uke building class
Nov 20th, 2008 at 1:46pm

Hello, I am interested in making a uke for my use. I see that Hana Lima 'Ia has classes. I am  interested in the accelerated class as I am on the mainland.  I  didn't see any classes for 09 scheduled yet on the website. Will there be an accelerated class in 09.

IP Logged

unkabob
Big Uke

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Uke building class
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2008 at 4:18pm

Check on the home page or Email Asa.

IP Logged

Ukeman

Reply #2 - Dec 1st, 2008 at 9:52am

aloha ..in response to those watching for the Hana Lima 'Ia summer 2009 extensive summer session on ukulele making...i will get the 2009 schedule posted prior to xmas...need to know what my wife's schedule will be and plan my classes around hers....so that we are compatible...how lovely! In any event the 2009 sessions will be POSTED on the hanalima.com website...soon...but it will be a good thing not to start holding your breath right away...but truly before xmas....mahalo    ukeman

IP Logged

Ukeman

Reply #3 - Dec 29th, 2008 at 11:43am

Aloha all 'ukulele supporters.....finally it is up and posted...we have the new 2009 Hana Lima 'Ia 'Ukulele Making Class Schedule on the website in stunning black and white ergo all interested in mayhaps delving into the fun realm of 'ukulele making the journey simply begins with a committment and a class registration date suited to your schedule and secured with a 50.00 non refundable deposit to insure your registration and class. You provide the determination I will guide you along the process and a tenor uke will be the end goal...nuff said!

laters   ukeman   Mike Chock

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Home | About Us | About Classes | Shop Store | Shop Tour | Session Tour | Luthiers Diary | Gallery
Class Schedule | Register | Alumni | Message Board | Tool Tips | Building Tips | Contact Us