Send Topic Print
Message Board (Read 3081 times)
Hana Lima Ia
YaBB Administrator

Build an Uke!

Honolulu, HI
Message Board
Oct 9th, 2009 at 3:53pm

I am very sorry about the message board being down for so long and for the missing posts.  I wanted to get everything back to normal but itís time to put this back online.† Unfortunately this is as much of the old message board as I could reestablish.  I'm out of ideas at this point and I'm afraid it's taking too long.

The problem was junk email filling up our server space.† †Once our server had run out of room, I suspect the message board was shut down and the messages purged.† The last backup was during an upgrade in 2008 but for some reason I can only get the messages back in on this board.

If anyone knows more about this stuff and has any advice or wants to give it a go please email me.
Anyhow, there are always new questions so the show must go on.† I apologize for the down time.

This is the newest version of the message board software so there might be a few changes, please let me know if you have any problems logging in.
-Asa

Hana Lima 'Ia
IP Logged

Hana Lima Ia
YaBB Administrator

Build an Uke!

Honolulu, HI
Re: Message Board
Reply #1 - Oct 14th, 2009 at 1:55pm

Ahh, found the messages and have moved them back to the main board!† Sorry about the scare, please let me know if anything is in the wrong place.  Huh

Hana Lima 'Ia
IP Logged

Quine

Any Uke Builders in St
Louis??

St Louis, MO
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 5:38am

no worries man.  We all appreciate the effort to keep these boards going

IP Logged

unkabob
Big Uke

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 2:36pm

asa:
Thanks for the help.

Bob Smiley

IP Logged

Hana Lima Ia
YaBB Administrator

Build an Uke!

Honolulu, HI
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2009 at 3:51pm

Thank you for being so patient!† I'm glad you were able to log in Bob, sorry about the trouble.†

This one had me worried for a while.† It was a good excuse to upgrade to the latest version of the software which is more stable and includes more options to keep things like this from happening again.†

Kinda blew my mind to look back and see posts from 7 years ago!† †Smiley† †(new smilies!)

Hana Lima 'Ia
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Home | About Us | About Classes | Shop Store | Shop Tour | Session Tour | Luthiers Diary | Gallery
Class Schedule | Register | Alumni | Message Board | Tool Tips | Building Tips | Contact Us