HomeHelpSearchLogin  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Maui Uke Builders to visit (Read 5151 times)
Heidi

Ukulele Lover!

Maui Uke Builders to visit
Feb 21st, 2012 at 11:57am

Hello I was just wondering if there was any builders out on the Maui island that I could visit. I would love to see how your shops are set up and maybe bring back some inspiration to my shop. I will be in Maui March 21st to March 29th.
Cheers!
Heidi Litke
http://redsandsukuleles.com

IP Logged

mauiuke

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Re: Maui Uke Builders to visit
Reply #1 - Feb 22nd, 2012 at 6:49pm

Aloha Heidi,  If you would like to meet the members of the Maui `Ukulele Guild we will have an `ukulele display at Kalama Intermediate School in Makawao, Maui.  The school is having a festival,"Sam's Upcountry Jam and Community Fair," on Sat., March 24th from 7am to 5pm on the campus.  I'm sure you will be able to arrange a meet with some of the members to check out their workshops.  Aloha, mauiuke
hinano@hawaii.rr.com

IP Logged

Heidi

Ukulele Lover!

Reply #2 - Feb 25th, 2012 at 3:25pm

Thank you, I am so will look forward to seeing the ukuleles displayed at the school. This is a great help. Cheers!
Heidi

IP Logged

mauiuke

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

Reply #3 - Mar 9th, 2012 at 4:07pm

Aloha Heidi,  Here is some information for you about the `ukulele function on Maui on the 24th of March.  Go to this website; <ukulelexplosion.com>.  It is a flyer giving information on what will be taking place that day.  It doesn't mention the Maui `Ukulele Guild but we will be there.  Look for our banner.  We may be in one of the classrooms.  Aloha,
mauiuke

IP Logged

Heidi

Ukulele Lover!

Reply #4 - Mar 16th, 2012 at 5:59am

Mauiuke, Thanks so much for the information. I am really looking forward to the visit and playing some of your ukuleles.
Cheers!
Heidi
http://redsandsukuleles.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

Home | About Us | About Classes | Shop Store | Shop Tour | Session Tour | Luthiers Diary | Gallery
Class Schedule | Register | Alumni | Message Board | Tool Tips | Building Tips | Contact Us